Start of the Season Trip to Sölden/Ötztal
- Start: Saturday 5. December 10.00 a.m.; Meeting Point: Bergbahnen Sölden
- End: Monday 7. December 16:30 p.m.; Bergbahnen Sölden
- Location: Sölden/Ötztal
- Single Room Members (Halfboard) EUR 320, Double Room Members (Halfboard) EUR 300 p.P.; Double Room Non-Members (Halfboard) EUR 320 p.P.; 3-day Skipass included
- Registration Deadline: 24. October 2020. Registration for Associates open from 1. October
MISC opens the 2020/2021 season by returning to one of our favorite ski resorts – Sölden/Ötztal (www.soelden.com). Located in the heart of Tyrolia, the glacier ski resort is the perfect place for an early season trip. Skiers and snowboarders can choose from no less than 148 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes for all levels and abilities. With the combined 3 day skipass you will also have the opportunity to explore the nearby skiresort Hochgurgl/Obergurgl.
We are staying at Apart Felsenhof ( https://www.apart-felsenhof.at ) in Huben near Sölden. Apart Felsenhof is a lovely family run apartment building which offers accommodation and an attached restaurant. After an active day of skiing you are invited to relax in Apart Felsenhof’s nice little sauna area or to have a drink at the bar.
- Single Room Members EUR 320,-
- Double Room Members EUR 300,- p.P.
- Double Room Non-Members EUR 320,- p.P. (registration from October)
The price includes: Accommodation (2 nights) with halfboard* and a combined 3 day ski pass for the skiresorts Sölden and Hochgurgl/Obergurgl
* Drinks at dinner are not included in the price
QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
In case the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues a travel warning, the trip will be cancelled and payments will be refunded. If by October 24, 2020 the minimum number of participants (22 participants) has not be reached, MISC reserves the right to cancel the trip. In this case payments will be refunded.
Transportation to Sölden is not included in the package price. As a Club we are happy to put you into contact with other participants so that a carpooling can be arranged among the participants. MISC does not assume any liability for transportation or carpooling arrangements between the participants.
MISC takes Corona Virus very seriously. On this trip there will be no visits to Apres Ski Bars organized by the Club as in the past years. After skiing the group will have the opportunity to meet at the spacious hotel bar for drinks, where distance can be kept.
In case of any questions please contact the organizer (Laura) via firstname.lastname@example.org.